Monday, August 13, 2012

A New Adventure

It has been nearly two years since my last post!  Sorry I didn't post from our 2011 Fall Trip because it was amazing!  We went to Germany to visit the Scherden family and took a cruise out of Italy to Greece, Turkey, Israel, and the Amalfi Coast.  Maybe while I'm on the road this year, I'll post some pictures from some of those sights!

On to 2012....we will be traveling north and east with no specific timeline.  Right now we are taking care of details here at home and getting packed.  I'm getting really excited about this trip!  We plan to go to very few places where we have been (Washington, D.C., New Orleans), and MANY places we have never seen.   I'm trying to learn more about my camera, so I'll be taking a lot of pictures!  I hope you enjoy the ones I post over the next couple of months!  Blessings to you all.....Don and Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment